Toward a paperless (and tapeless) society...
With what little I now know about promotion and marketing, these "Marvel Fan Phone" recordings would have done nada in terms of upping sales. But in light of this reminisce, thought the ol' team would enjoy and Kuljit might find some use for...
Elektra promotion
I blather on about Elektra in a near monotone, but there's a good Fall From Grace paperback mention at the end. (The full extent of the push for that collection, I'm pretty certain.)
The DD creative summit
We all chatter on in a "faux casual fashion" about upcoming plans. Might actually be interesting if they hadn't overlaid the music at such a high level that you can barely grok what we're saying.
Enjoy, and hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Wow, that's some pretty funny stuff. We can definitely use this in the feature when it's posted... Marvel is actually doing stuff like this on their web site now. It's called "Marvel Hotline".
Speaking of the FFG tradepaperback, I actually got it signed by Mike Oeming (who did a few issues) at a show recently and he couldn't believe it existed.
Hopefully Hector can get onto this after he's settled into his new digs, and Scott can find time to login... he was having some trouble understanding how to respond to your post (Hi Scott!).
I don't think anyone knew or knows it existed. There was no push for it when it came out -- no "extra pages" promo or anything. And I think it's about the only DD paperback you never see in any of the collected racks. Well, I've got a copy anyway! ;-)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.